Pages

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

2008 to 2009


It's about to end, the 2008

I love the numbers 2 and 8 and It was a year full of surprises and wishes come true (that sounds silly, right!!)

Joy was the new friends I made this year and being closer to my old friends.

Career was the huge step and professional certifications.

Fun, I had fun more than previous years


In general , I'm satisfied with what I had this year. And optimistic about the new year, and I feel like I can do so much more :)

2009

It was fun to take a quizzes that on the edge posted on her blog , Quiz Time

on that site I found a quiz called


What Should You Resolve to Change Next Year?


And here are my results

You should Make 8 Resolutions

Lose Weight

Save Money

Get Fit

Eat Right

Reduce Stress Overall

Take a Trip

Volunteer to Help Others

Spend More Time With Family and Friends
Wish you all the best for the new year

4 comments:

Meme said...

May your holidays and new year be filled with happiness ,special moment, warmth , peace and overwhelmed with joy and success.

on the edge said...

A really happy New Years to you Heba !!!! Hope your wishes come true this year ! See ya later alligator !

Gigi said...

i hope to u all success in this life that filled with happiness,joy and nice things.
the best wishs
bye

Heba said...

THank you all :)